How about the effect of aeration high pressure blower in fish pond
Time: 2019-10-29 09:05 Browse:
We told him that the use of microporous aeration will be the development trend of aquaculture users in the future. If the aerator is used properly, it can not only prevent and reduce floating heads, but also improve water quality, strengthen water circulation in ponds, and promote plankton reproduction. This method is also one of the aquaculture machinery commonly used in the aquaculture industry.
The purpose of using the blower is mainly to increase the oxygen content in the fish pond water, so as to meet the oxygen required for fish growth and development. If the oxygen can't reach, let alone grow a long head, if there is no death, it is already a good result, and this method of aeration has fast aeration, high efficiency, and can quickly distribute oxygen to all parts of the pond. It is a highly respected method of scientific fish farming, and it is also a strongly recommended method of aeration, which has been recognized and used by many farmers.
Why should we respect this method for the following reasons:
Recently, we have received a lot of telephone consultations to use aerobic pumping in fish ponds, but because I have not used it before, for the first time, I am not sure whether the effect is good or not, how to choose is the most suitable, just listen I have said it before, so consult with me and find out, after all, everything is developing, and we must keep up with the pace of development.
1. Efficient oxygen capacity: Due to the bubbles generated by ultra-fine pore aeration, the contact surface with water in the water body is extremely large, the floating velocity is low, and the contact time is long, so the oxygen mass transfer efficiency is extremely high.
2. Activate water body: Microporous aeration and oxygenation are like dividing the water body into several slowly flowing rivers. Sufficient dissolved oxygen enables the water body to establish a natural ecosystem.
3． Restore the self-purification function of the water body: microporous aeration is to increase oxygen to the bottom of the water, while other aeration is to increase the surface oxygen, while the aquaculture water body is mainly anoxic at the bottom of the water, fertilizer sludge deposited on the bottom of the water body, organic excrement, and remaining deteriorated feed Difficult organic matter will consume a large amount of oxygen, and sufficient microporous aeration will increase oxygen, which will convert it into organic matter dissolved and decomposed by microorganisms, so that the self-purification function of water body can be restored.
4. Ultra-low energy consumption: Due to the use of microporous aeration and aeration equipment, the mass transfer efficiency of oxygen is extremely high, which can greatly save electricity costs for farmers.
5. Realize ecological breeding and ensure the benefits of breeding: The continuous microporous aeration provides sufficient dissolved oxygen to the water body, the water body's self-purification ability is restored and improved, and the bacteria phase and algae phase are naturally balanced to build a natural ecology of the water body. The viability of the population has steadily improved.
6. Safety and environmental protection: The microporous aeration and aeration device is installed on the shore, with good safety performance, and will not cause any pollution to the water body. However, once the equipment placed in the water leaks through other aeration methods, it will affect the human body and Fish and shrimp cause deadly harm.