The development history and future research and development direction of vortex high pressure fans
Time: 2019-03-27 19:41 Browse:
Vortex high-pressure fan is a pressure booster specifically designed for pumping gas, because of its simple structure, small size, light weight, pure gas source, low energy consumption, stable operation and low maintenance.
It is more and more widely used in agriculture, petroleum, chemical, printing, food, clothing, medicine, health and environmental protection industries, especially in high compression ratio and low flow applications.
In recent years, due to the rapid development of industry and agriculture, energy saving, environmental protection and increasing demands in various aspects, the research and product development of vortex high pressure fans have been continuously deepened.
At present, no matter in product quality or variety specifications, the vortex high-pressure fan has the world's leading companies such as the German RTETSCHIE in the United States, the ROTRON in the United Kingdom, and the Japanese HITACHI, and has made new breakthroughs in mechanism and design methods.
The development of vortex high-pressure fans started late in China. At the end of the 1970s, Dalian Fan Factory designed and manufactured the first vortex fan (air pump) in China; in the early 1980s, the original Wuxi Instrument Factory No. 2 succeeded in digesting the introduction. Developed XGB type vortex high pressure fan.
Later, the plant developed into China's largest professional vortex high-pressure fan production plant. Since the reform and opening up, there have been dozens of large and small vortex high pressure fan production plants across the country.
However, there are few reports about the research on vortex high pressure fans in China. According to incomplete statistics, in the past 20 years, there have been only a dozen articles (including the author's 4) in the professional journals published in China.
The earliest domestic report on the mechanism and structural characteristics of vortex high-pressure fans was in 1982, and the earliest proposed a more complete and practical design method of vortex high-pressure fans was in the early 1990s.
At present, the research and development trends of vortex high pressure fans mainly include the following aspects
(1) Basic theoretical research of vortex high pressure fan
Affected by the structure of the vortex high-pressure fan, the internal fluid flow process is quite complicated, and there is a boundary layer separation phenomenon on the blade. Therefore, it is difficult to describe and analyze with strict fluid flow theory. United States "w. Hollenberg And IH Potter used the most effective method to comprehensively consider the characteristics of specific machines and intuitively study the corresponding flow, leading to a dimensionless standard related to pressure, flow and torque, which was confirmed by a large number of experimental data. After research, the following conclusions were reached:
1) The actual flow is roughly in the range of specific revolutions less than 0.1, and the achievable efficiency is less than 0.5. The research results show that the use of vortex high pressure fans in the range of higher specific revolutions can improve efficiency.
2) Increase the optimal pressure head (head) and maximum efficiency by increasing the gap between the outer edge of the impeller and the baffle. The effect is opposite.
(2) Boundary element method for internal flow of vortex high-pressure fans. Shandong University of Technology and Xi'an Jiaotong University cooperated to establish a mathematical model for calculating the internal flow field of the impeller based on the analysis of fluid flow in the vortex high-pressure fans. The method has been used to numerically simulate the model, so that the fluid flow inside the vortex high-pressure fan can be described more realistically.
(3) Research on the area of the air inlet of the vortex high pressure fan
Through a large number of experiments, Xi'an Jiaotong University has shown that appropriately increasing the area of the air inlet of the vortex high-pressure fan can increase its efficiency and expand the flow range.
(4) Research on new structure
According to the domestic use experience of vortex high-pressure fans, in view of the shortcomings of the bearings, Tsinghua University and the former Wuxi Instrument Factory No. 2 cooperated to successfully develop a laminated vortex high-pressure fan without axial force. Install new structures such as heat sinks on bearing sleeves and bearing covers to extend the service life of bearings.
(5) Development of large flow vortex high pressure fan
In order to meet the needs of environmental engineering and the development of various industries, large flow vortex high pressure fans have been developed at home and abroad. The maximum flow of American vortex high pressure fan products is 2292n2.The maximum flow of this product in China is 1000m.